TROUBLE-FREE CUTTING AND PEACE OF MIND
New Holland H6000 Series heavy-duty disc mowers breeze through the toughest conditions to give you a clean, even cut in less time. Discs spin up to 3,000 rpm, producing a knife tip speed of up to 187 mph to slice through dense, wet grasses, fire ant hills and gopher mounds. Select from four heavy-duty models, including a pull-type model with a cut width of over 10 feet.
PEACE OF MIND DIRECT FROM THE FACTORY
When you buy any H6000 Series disc mower equipped with a MowMax disc cutterbar, it is covered with one full-year of base factory warranty, plus two additional years of disc cutterbar coverage. You cut confidently when you choose New Holland.
CLEANER CUTTING, MORE DURABILTY AND LESS DOWNTIME
New Holland's proven MowMax™ cutterbar sets the standard for the industry. With its true modular design, each disc module is an individually sealed gear case with a dedicated oil reservoir. Even when cutting on slopes, there's never a problem with oil starvation to the upper side. Each case is connected with independent, hardened alloy drive shafts, instead of a single-piece drive shaft that can twist.
3-YEAR MOWMAX™ DISC CUTTERBAR WARRANTY
New Holland backs the MowMax™ disc cutterbar with three full years of factory warranty. That’s three full years including the base one-year base machine warranty plus two additional years on the cutterbar assembly excluding common wearing parts. See your authorized New Holland dealer for complete program details.
FASTER, EASIER SERVICING WITH SHOCKPRO™ HUBS
When the mower hits an obstruction, ShockPRO™ hubs—standard on all MowMax™ cutterbars—absorb the shock of an impact before damage to the cutterbar driveline can occur. If a ShockPRO hub fails, replace it in just 10 minutes, at minimal cost.
CLEANER CUTTING WITH MOWMAX™
The MowMax™ cutterbar features lower-profile rock guards to allow closer cutting at a flatter angle. Large disc overlap ensures cleaner cutting, and counter-rotating discs are less prone to streaking. Cutting knives feature a cutting edge on both sides for twice the cutting life when flipped. Choose the standard 14-degree smooth knives, optional 7-degree knives, optional 14-degree serrated knives for working in sandy or abrasive conditions, or specially designed reversible rock knives that extend life when working in rocky fields.
ADDITIONAL MOWMAX FEATURES
• Lower-profile rock guards allow for closer cutting at a flatter cutting angle.
• Stepped module spacers improve the straightness of the cutterbar, allowing it to run more lightly and smoothly for consistent cut height and less wear.
• The fit of the top cap bearing to the housing is optimized to extend bearing life.
• More gentle bends in the knife bolt area of the “turtle” reduce wear concentration.
• Hardened alloy module drive shafts with dampeners eliminate vibration wear.
• Stronger top cap gear and the ShockPRO hub design eliminate the need to change top cap gear assemblies if there is impact from a foreign object. A partial complement of splines allows the hub to fail instead of the gears
Cutting Width: 110, Number of Discs: 7, Number of Knives: 14, Mower Type: 3 Pt., Length: 51, Height: 141, Weight: 1,750